Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Wish u all have a memorable moment.....

To me, is not yet a special day for this year, hopefully can enjoy the meaning of this day soon...

Apart from that, it had been a busy week for me, either from study or my club event. I just realised that is hard to organize such a big event. It's actually a food carnival in conjunction of Chap Goh Meh where there will be food selling, performance, games.... and i was in charge of the food.

Still left 3 days to go, what i'm worry about is the number of people attending cause the ticket sales is quite slow. Arghh!!!! Worry there will be a lot of food left over.....and i will DIE
So, my friends, i need your support!!!!!

The only thing i can do is wait till monday, the last booth for ticket selling, hope the sales will be good, God Blesss....

Another thing troubling me is my Final Year Project, Huhhhh... i need to start doing and start revision

Oya, at least i got a happy news, i went to jogoya finally, haha!! 1 of my 2009 wish come true and 1 coming soon, hopefully. Jogoya is quite unique cause most of the food is cook on customer order, i ate till stomach not feeling good, haha!!! I love Haagen-Dazs

Time for bed, will upload the photos next time...

No comments: