Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First day training

Boring boring, another day without work.....

Started my first training 2 days ago, it was quite tiring, haha!!!

I was trained by my senior which actually had worked for only 2 weeks, is a Bulgarian. My trainer was in vacation. After trained for 1 hour, i went straight to work my own self - clean table, set up table, help the servers. Worked 4 hours continuously, the business was very good that night.

However, i'd feel that this job is not that challenging, can't earn much, have to deal with dirty mess (Arghh, i forgot how many times i washed my hand) but this job is quite relax and simple. Not like server, so much stuff to memories, maybe i made a right choice not to become server, i dont think i can handle it. As a Hard Rock server, it is different from server at other restaurant. You not only taking order but need to entertain the customer.

What i like about HRC is the atmosphere which would not be found in Malaysia. The way they serve the customer is totally outstanding, freedom and unique. You can dance, sing, interact with the customers. 'YMCA' song will be played when the business is busy, the staff and customers will dance along with the song. One of the staff even perform 'Michael Jackson dance' along the walkway. Amazing right??

That's what i had experince in my first day training. I even miss out my dinner.

No comments: