Thursday, July 30, 2009

I WANT TO KILL PPL

Arghh!!! What a bad luck week, DAMN!!!!

First, my 2nd job was ksed, i really thought i will be hired, i was waiting for the owner call for the whole day, and when i went to find him, he said he already hired someone else. I really pissed off man, really ruin my mood. The worst was, one of a busser who arrived late than me got a 2nd job, really speechlessssss

Secondly, my tooth is paining recently, my friends suspected my wisdom tooth is growing, but the weird thing is the pain comes once a while, not everyday, but when it comes, it is killing, Arghhhh....My medical insurance in US did not include consulting dentist ler, shit!!!

Thirdly, i supposed to get 50 bucks from the Bank of America for opening account in their bank but while all my friend had received it, i'm the only 1 who left out, is it their fault or my problem??

Fourthly, i lost a working day for the stupid Dollywood trip. Actually, i requested day off for tuesday but they gave me wed and i can't find anyone to switch with me. The only choice was giving it up to other busser. I thought it was worth for going dollywood with my friends but my bad luck came again, The RAIN, and we need to go back earlier and some more , waited for the Stupid trolley for 1 hour in the cold and hungry condition.....

The only good news was that the Golden Carrol (buffet restaurant) did not let me down, it is worth for the price, and that was the 3rd time we ate buffet in US, haha!!!!

Hopefully, the bad luck will go away from me as soon as possible , plzzzz
I need some good luck!!!!!

3 comments:

fantasticboy said...

hey bro go buy some jackpot and u will get some luck...:)

ccy said...

haha!! so easy meh
later waste my money got la

Anonymous said...

chill my bro, life s always full of dramas.. n i m sure u can encounter every each of them.. good luck~

luv,
jie