Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Entering the new chapter of my life

Back to old life again...

Recalling the past 4 months in US, it was a great experience and added lots of nice memory to my life, but some how, i don't really miss it, i even can't wait to come back when i was nearly done with my job

Maybe i'm not really close to them, maybe i can't really adapt to their culture, maybe i can't get use to the food

But still, i had fun with the Malaysians, haha!!! Enjoyed my traveling with my buddies...















( include Ally & Valex, the "cat & dog")
From Washington to New York to Las Vegas to Los Angelas, every place is unique and has their own attraction. Can't really choose my favourite spot, all places are worth a go

Now, back to my house in Semenyih, i'm keep thinking of the old time when 6 guys living together under the same roof. That year would be the best year i ever had, for this moment, haha!! Pillow talk with Alan, Futsaling with Lansi, Sing K with them, Play Counter Strike with Simon.....bla bla bla, too much to mention. I missed them so much ( though it sound gay, haha!!) 3 of them are gone, reunion in UK, luckily, we have 3 new members came in, surely it will be a different year to me, i hope it will be better.....I'm not saying that the new members are bad, haha!!!

Not only my housemates are gone, my best friends are gone, my futsal geng are gone.....Don't know when will be the next futsal game for me, anyway, wish them all the best in their future

Plenty stuff are waiting for me to solve, haizzzz... but i feel so tired!!!! I wish to stop the time for me to rest, decide my future, finish my undone work.......before i enter the new chapter of my life

1 comment:

Blee said...

what la u.... miss ur hsemayes bt not the trip???? i think u can retire futsal d haha... injury prone