Monday, December 7, 2009

Lot of Plans. weee!!!

2 more weeks,

2 more coursework,

and my first semester of 4th year is over...Oh man, isn't it too fast???

Recently, my project is troubling me, Argh!! At one moment, i really felt that i don't have enough time...

I just hope that everything will be on schedule, plzzzz

Btw, i just started to watch HEROES first session, haha!!! i like the japanese guy, he can stop the time man, i hope i was him. Haha!!!

Looking forward to my family outing on friday to a hot spring near Ipoh, this is the biggest family outing ever, haha!!!

By the mean time, i'm planning a bbq + steamboat dinner before the semester break, hopefully it's approve.

Last, Penang trip before my exam, i really can't wait for it, haha!!!!!

Btw, anyone interest on COACH bag??

Visit my friend's blog - http://brownsugaraddict.blogspot.com/
(Check it out, you will be surprised!!) Help me spread around, thaaaaankssss

* My bro is coming to kacau me again,DENG!!!

3 comments:

阿蓝 said...

wao!!! sounds good leh...
go penang with who??

ccy said...

haha!! still in progress
pity u not here lo
is a bachelor trip, haha!!
pang n jonathon, maybe brian n ting ting

~CAL~ said...

And KT the tour guide? haha~
Eh, your bro love you mah~
I'm eating the pandan cake now~ ^^
Stop planning lo..do concrete! :p