Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, MUM!!!

Today is 6/1/2010, what i'm know is that 5 days left for my first paper, Oushhh!!!!

I forgot a more important thing for this date - My MUM birthday

Luckily my sister called me, if not, i should be caned for this. Honestly, i don't really have much conversation with my parents, i always try to talk more but seems not working. Maybe i'm trying to be a good boy in front of them and don't want to pass my problems with them.

So, i think writting is a better way to express my feeling.

Dear MUM,

Happy Birthday again MUM, forgive this heartless son forgetting your birthday,

Being the best MUM for me in the world, always support me in doubtless, either in moral or financial, hehee.....I'm feel lucky and proud to have YOU, thanks for bringing me to this world and thanks for everything you had done for me till now, forgive me for my stupidness and not being caring enough for YOU.....

I will try my best in the coming exam to not to let u YOU down, i will work as harder as possible in future to earn YOU a comfortable life, this is my promise.

Happy Birthday again MUM, take care of yourself, sorry for not being with YOU all the time.


Love,
Your Son

No comments: