Sunday, March 14, 2010

Little complains...

Ohh, man!!! Too much stuff to settle, yet too little time left....

Less than 1 month to submit my thesis, yet only completed 50% work...

Then, comes WAT, exam, most important my FUTURE!!!!!

Personally, i don't like to make long term planning (except entertainment related plan, like go travel, haha!!!), maybe i'm quite sucks on it or i just afraid to make decision, so i usually face it with 'See first la, Sui yuan la' thinking to avoid it

Maybe that's one of the reason i go USA again, let me have more time to think about what i'm really interested and capable of...Or actually waiting for GOD to drop me a chance, PLEASE????

Whatever, working in AUS is still miserable and plenty to do, really need some luck here, My ANGEL???

Finally i can carry out my test next week, hopefully it goes well or else GG la my FYP, Bless me...

Now i just wish to submit my FYP then i got time to have fun, haha!!! there's plenty of plan in my mind...

6 comments:

阿蓝 said...

hey sissy, ANGLE couldn't help you la.. ANGEL probably can... haha..

btw, you should really stay back if u r planning to work in aus, start planning after u grad lo.. come back from US then only plan, too late edy la. haha..

or u r actually looking for gf in US?? hahaha..:P

ccy said...

cipek, always got mistake wan, THANKS for pointing out loo, haha!!!

is too late to change my mind perhaps, if u can decide to come back earlier, maybe i will consider

deng, u always like to spoil my image ho, make me looks like a desperate guy, haha!!!!

kar yong said...

LOL@angle! Are you kidding? U really go to US to look for ur so called angle??? I agree with alan! U should start plan for your future after graduation!
Anyways, good luck in your future!

chi yeah said...

chi yeah! I told u d lor... u cant run away from the inevitable!

~CAL~ said...

Chi yeah~ Don't complain so much lo, concentrate on your thesis and plan our trips ah! ;p

ccy said...

ky: typing error, cannot izit, deng!!
come back only plan la, haha!!!thanks

chi yeah: shut up la u!!

cal: u too, haha!!