Thursday, September 9, 2010

Goodbye to you...

The day that we would not want it to comes finally arrived...

Today, i sent my friends off from Yellowstone..There are 6 of them and 1 of them is a very very good friend of mine...

I'm feel down but I didn't cry, i don't know why, even the GOD 'cries', am i cold blooded?? ( chai ann did cry in the end though)

She's gone and maybe i will have peaceful day but i will miss the days when she was around, kacau me, make noise, make me happy when i was down, make me awake when i was driving in the night, make me maggie me when i was hungry....she is a very nice friend

Days are counting down, more and more friends are leaving, the fear of being alone suddenly appears, but they will always in my memory

Although is just 3 months, we are already a bunch of close friends, our friendships will be continue till forever, hope we will meet again soon in Taiwan or Malaysia or China

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girlfriend?

i miss chi-yeah! said...

got score?

I want to leave a comment. said...

can't believe you are already there for 3 months!!

Anonymous said...

hellloooo! i made u porridge, clean d toilet, bcm alarm clock, cooked u breaky, lunch, dinner ler... no heart!!! shud put poison back then!