Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bla bla bla.....

Time 4 blogging again, but nothing special 2 talk about

Actually got lots of REVISION waiting for me but no mood to study la today....

Well, my friends and i are organizing a outdoor camping for Chinese Cultural Society and tomorrow is the last day for our registration but still we haven't found enough people to join.Arghh!!! Hopefully we can hit the target tomorrow. God Blessssss

What else, hmm... People say that if something is belong to you, you cant hide or run from it but if isn't yours, you will not get it no matter what. Do u believe it?? I don't want to believe it, aiksss

Last, i feel like going for a body massage. I mean the legal wan la, haha!! Want to relax my body since it has sustain a lot of injury from futsalling.

Oya, suddenly remember i got a report to submit tomorrow. Haha!!!! Till den

Last Last, anyone knows how to get rid of your belly in the fastest way?? Please tell me, urgent cause i just left 2 weeks time, haha!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why only hav 2 weeks time? haha...