Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8 days to go

Sien, sien... still got 8 days before i can get rid of it!!!!! Damn!!!!

It had been interrupting my life for the past 9 weeks, just can't wait to break up with it

This is the last week of my lecture and around 16 days to go before my final exam....Arghhh

So fast, my 3rd year is finishing and feel like haven't really enjoy it, haha!!! though i did enjoy a lot actually

Been quite free at the beginning of the year but being busy gradually till now, haizzz

There are lots of stuff i want 2 blog about but pity no time

Will be back soon after i finish my FYP up to tell the story of my 3rd year, hehe....

2 comments:

Blee69 said...

FYP = Final Year Project.

U not even final year. Trying to be sentimental izzit?

ccy said...

The project is a Final Year Project. Diao!!!