Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yuhoo!!!!!!

Yeah, is 6.53a.m now

Normally, should be laying like a pig on the bed now, haha!!! But don't feel sleepy yet, cause...

Finally, the presentation is done, though i'm not happy with my performance....BAD, to late to do anything, is over....

Finally, i'm going to break up with my '8 weeks gf' for less than 9 hours, Yuhooo!!!!!

Finally, everything is done, assumed, and now waiting for compilation later at 11a.m, 5 hours to go....

But, no relax time after this, Arghh!!!!

7 days left for my first paper, WTH!!!!! Haven't even start revision on 1 word, DIE MAN!!!!

I don't care so much d la, must at least enjoy before go into study mode, haha!!!!

Jogoya?? Sing K?? Mahjong?? Genting!!!!! Time to release my tension on the table, haha!!! This time i can go in open and aboveboard, Hiak Hiak!!!

Btw, Arsenal lost 1-0 to in the semi-final first leg, but i believe they can overturn the result next week we will see, MU fans, dont be so happy!!!

And, US having 'pig' flue....aiksss, hope it wont affect my trip, plzzzzzz

No comments: